Friday, June 09, 2006

Rock Climbing is like Crack...

....but more expensive.

So I've started climbing again and I'm addicted. To the point where I want to take my food money and buy a membership to the gym cause it will be cheaper. But then there is the cayon about 5 minutes up the road where the climbing is free save the fact that I need to invest in gear. Damnit I hate being poor, but I love my job so in several ways I don't care about the pay save when the choice is between food, climbing and beer (its $12 for a 6 pack of the beer I like.) I'll proably end climbing outside a lot but I hope to improve by the end of the summer.
So I'll leave y'all with my new ID badge picture

5 comments:

Batmanda said...

More expensive than crack? What kind of sport is this?!

Nicki said...

Chris is actually climbing up huge piles of rock cocaine, that's why.

(check out that ass! ow-owww!!!)

Batmanda said...

Man, I'd like to place my hands upon that sexy ass and squeeeeze...

Laura said...

Glad to see you updated. How about your address? Can't complain about not having food when you haven't sent me your address!

Matt said...

welcome to my nightmare..... :)
I haven't been climbing in a couple months, but I will be heading out to devils lake this weekend -Namaste