Friday, April 14, 2006

The American Dream involes Cheese??

So I finally got I job that I'll have to give notice for in about 3 weeks. Eh such is life. However its a pizza joint in town that is pretty fun. The place I'm working is called American Dream Pizza and I'm in the Prep kitchen which is kinda fun espiscally since they let me use the hunge industrail mixer to make cookie. Its a local independant place that's motto ( or what's on the back of the shirts) is "Music, Art, Beer, Pizza." so I dig it. Plus people are gernerally laid back and pretty cool. So it will be fun while I'm here.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That's great! Congratulations. It sounds as though they are pretty laid back, so maybe when you quit in 3 weeks they won't be too put out.

Laura said...

Of course the American Dream involves cheese!
Sounds like they have cool shirts!

Chris said...

Yeah mine is tie dyed

Greta said...

The American Dream in Wisconsin involves cheese... of course!! Have fun flinging pizza around, it's nice for the first few months, so you'll be quitting at a good time!