Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm not dead...yet

Wow, ten days latter almost no sleep and about 10 pounds lighter we're going into tech for Millie> Holy shit, its been awhile since I've done something like this. Millie is about 75 of the way there and now its just getting details done. Which will happen tonight. No addtional set pieces, or big surprise props. So I'm happy. I didn't repeat the same mistakes as last though I did run into some new ones, which got dealt with and life moved on.
Speaking of life I find myself completely lacking one but I'm oddly okay with that. Mainly becuase people here on the tech staff make a concerted effort to keep a good attitude about things. I'll post some pictures from the summer at some point. Just wanted to let you all know I wasn't dead, yet :).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you send some of that work this way? BTF is so slow at the moment I'm feeling restless. Miss you!