Sunday, December 04, 2005

YAWNNN

Well I've spent y day since strike job hunting. Grrr. It just is a long process of going to website after website and trying to find where they have stuck the job postings, if they have any. Some of these bastards are really inventive where they hide them. I've found several stuck in audition info. Oh well.
Life is going along well here. THe last week has been me coming to grips that this part of my life is ending and relizing I will miss it. Even though it has driven me near crazy. I've started to slowly say goodbye to my life here and who I was.
It is time to go do something crazy and be reborn. For those of you who don't know, in a couple of weeks I will have packed my life up and headed west. I'm sure where to next, basically where I can get work until May and then if all goes according to plan, I'll be returning to Utah. But basically I am plunging into the unknowen and seeing what's there. I have faith that if nothing else it will be interesting. Wish me luck. :)

No comments: