Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm sitting in my cofee shop and a Ron Jermy look alike parked in front of me

Okay this is post so that I could have a witty title for once. Cause the title is true. An older heavier version of Ron Jermy just parked his obnoxiously huge ancient Land Crusier right outside the coffee shop window. I guess I'm not annoyed that its a huge truck cause I've now seen parts of the world where these types of vechiles are necessary and while Corvaillis isn't one of those places, this truck looks like its from somewhere that a truck like that is actually used for its intend purpose ( handling roads that aren't paved) rather than hauling the kids to soccer games. So yeah that's my rational for not hissing at the moment.
Oh and I've found a damn funny mascot. OSU is the Beavers, and the mascot is an Angery Beaver. Who the hell thought this was a good idea, I mean 1. Beavers aren't frightening, in fact they are kinda cute and make good hats and 2. It's a fucking college campus and we are not the first generation to Beaver as a double entandre and finally 3. What noise does an Angry Beaver make, Dave and I have been trying to figure this out. I wonder what would happen if I showed up at a football game wearing a stuffed animal beaver on my head, or better yet a real live beaver. Or maybe i should just get a beaver skin hat and wear it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember during Elephant Man when we butchered those beaver fur coats for the women. Wendy could not say sheared beaver with a sraight face. And I sure as well don't want to mess with an angry beaver...double entendre of no